Visit the Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival!
Fantasy film is not only the reflection of our worst nightmares but also the expression of our most wondrous dreams! The Brussels International Film Festival will celebrate its 30th anniversary this year from 5 till 19 April.
The main ingredients are the same since its first edition: vampires, zombies, werewolf, new kind of monsters, crazy thrillers, expected sneak previews, unclassified and rare works, dreams, poesy, fairy worlds which will take us back to our childhood, just one night…
On the bill
BIFFF schedules movies competing in different selections: International, European, 7th parallel and thriller. But there will also be movies out of competition, with a focus on Denmark and on Hong-Kong! The opening movie will be ‘The Raven’ of James Mc Teigue.
Be scared during the big screen’s movies and the master classes, the ‘Nice to be dead’ exhibition, the Fearless Vampire Killers, or during the Fantastic Movie’s Night…
- When? From April 5 to April 19 2012
- What? BIFFF: Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival
- Internet? www.festivalfantastique.org
- Where? Tour & Taxis, Havenlaan 86c, 1000 Brussel, http://www.tourtaxis.be
- How to get there from hotel BLOOM?
- By car: 8 minutes
- Bus stations nearby the festival: Lines 14 and 89 – Bus stop Picard, 2 min. by foot
- Metro stations nearby the festival: Line 2 – Bus stop Ribaucourt, 10 min. by foot
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012 at 10:55 and is filed under Culture, Events in Brussels, Expositions, festival, Movie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.